Friday 26 September 2014

Ancestors on the Move

Well, I know I haven't been around for a while, but I have been beavering away behind the scenes and I'm really pleased to say that my next book - Ancestors on the Move has recently been published by The History Press.
   Packed with images of original travel ephemera from my own collection, this book is ideal if you have ever wanted to understand more about your ancestor’s sea travels, or discover what life was like aboard ship for both passengers and crew. Covering how long a journey might have taken, what kind of conditions could be expected and what exotic locations were visited along the way?

  From transportation to trade, adventure to emigration, through persecution or for pleasure, I have explained the reasons behind our ancestor’s desire for overseas travel, guiding the reader through the records and archives we can search to complete our own genealogical journey.
  'Ancestors on the Move' is available in all good bookshops and online at Amazon, WHSmiths and at The National Archives Bookshop

No comments:

Post a Comment